- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
- Sepp Blatter Resigns, Vince McMahon Rumored as Replacement
- Family Guy Called the Bruce Jenner “Situation” Quite Some Time Ago; Twice
- T.J. Miller Wins Hernia Immunity For 25 Years
Merry Christmas from Clark, Uncle Lewis, Cousin Eddie & the Sports Hernia
- Updated: December 25, 2013
The Sports Hernia would like to wish you all a very Merry Christmas, a Joyous Festivus, and of course, a sexy Gluteus Maximus.
Hopefully by now, Uncle Lewis has unapologetically lit multiple Christmas trees on fire, Cousin Eddie has belly-flopped into the heavily spiked egg nog, Randy and Ralphie are laughing like spastic hyenas, Beavis and Butt-Head are finishing up their leg of Santa's delivery route, and that the turkey is "just a little dry."