- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly argues over an eggplant, a peach and a smiley face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
Browns fire GM Mike Lombardi and Joe Banner’s position will be “streamlined”
- Updated: February 11, 2014
And it appears the day is still quite young, as we've just learned that Ray Farmer, who will be taking over as Browns GM, was not present during the team's head coaching interviews.
So basically, when they decided to hire Mike Pettine, Farmer read the team memo while farting into his office chair just like everyone else.
The Browns are way, way out in front as the NFL leader in offseason comedy.