- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
- Sepp Blatter Resigns, Vince McMahon Rumored as Replacement
- Family Guy Called the Bruce Jenner “Situation” Quite Some Time Ago; Twice
Browns fire GM Mike Lombardi and Joe Banner’s position will be “streamlined”
- Updated: February 11, 2014
And it appears the day is still quite young, as we've just learned that Ray Farmer, who will be taking over as Browns GM, was not present during the team's head coaching interviews.
So basically, when they decided to hire Mike Pettine, Farmer read the team memo while farting into his office chair just like everyone else.
The Browns are way, way out in front as the NFL leader in offseason comedy.