- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
- Sepp Blatter Resigns, Vince McMahon Rumored as Replacement
- Family Guy Called the Bruce Jenner “Situation” Quite Some Time Ago; Twice
Report: Patriots fan totally ready to burn Peyton Manning
- Updated: February 1, 2014
Patrick Kennedy MacCabe of Danvers, Massachusetts is prepping to launch a one man Twitter barrage the second he is confident that Peyton Manning and the Denver Broncos will lose to the Seattle Seahawks. "Lets just say it involves Tom Brady and his sister's having more Superbowl rings than those total shit bird Manning Brothers."
This isn't the first time that MacCabe has planned out a tweet – when the Patriots faced the Broncos in the AFC Championship game, "I was so ready to burn that prick Wes Welker for leaving the Pats. Lets just say it involved his giant pussy helmet, and his hair transplant."
While some of his friends question his lack of spontaneity, MacCabe does not care, "Lets just say they will all be crying when I pick up 100 followers and retweeted by Toucher & Rich."