- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
- Sepp Blatter Resigns, Vince McMahon Rumored as Replacement
- Family Guy Called the Bruce Jenner “Situation” Quite Some Time Ago; Twice
- T.J. Miller Wins Hernia Immunity For 25 Years
Report: Reporter totally insulted by tea bag
- Updated: February 8, 2014
An olympic correspondent from Slate reached out to the Hernia mole with the above indignation (a teabag without a drawstring) that is sure to make the viral rounds today.
"I had to kennel my two feral cats, and will miss an estimated four episodes of Marc Maron's WTF podcast for this? Never mind that they are passing off traditional black tea as Earl Grey, they aren't even providing teabags with drawstrings. I burned the heck out of my fingers trying to strain my tea. The way they are treating the foreign press is despicable."
Meanwhile, when asked about how the actual sporting events were going she stated, "And one more thing, if the concierge does not supply my room with a de-humidifier you will be hearing from me again."