- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly argues over an eggplant, a peach and a smiley face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
Report: Reporter totally insulted by tea bag
- Updated: February 8, 2014
An olympic correspondent from Slate reached out to the Hernia mole with the above indignation (a teabag without a drawstring) that is sure to make the viral rounds today.
"I had to kennel my two feral cats, and will miss an estimated four episodes of Marc Maron's WTF podcast for this? Never mind that they are passing off traditional black tea as Earl Grey, they aren't even providing teabags with drawstrings. I burned the heck out of my fingers trying to strain my tea. The way they are treating the foreign press is despicable."
Meanwhile, when asked about how the actual sporting events were going she stated, "And one more thing, if the concierge does not supply my room with a de-humidifier you will be hearing from me again."