- Ode To Grantland
- Cris Collinsworth Has Actually ‘Seen Everything’
- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly Argues Over An Eggplant, A Peach And A Smiley Face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
This is how Pacific Northwest Tweakers get ready for the Super Bowl
- Updated: February 1, 2014
The car peeling out at the start of the video was probably their way of showing off and melting panties nationwide.
Meanwhile, this functioning Bronco could have been donated to our "friends" at Kars4Kids, but instead the guys from 'Scrap-It' get to huff the rest of the spray paint they purchased for this meticulous stunt.
In seventh grade, this would have been cause for a thunderous standing ovation.