- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly argues over an eggplant, a peach and a smiley face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
Jeopardy Update: Nerds don’t have much time to watch College Football, either
- Updated: March 28, 2014
The Urban Meyer question could have only before more obvious if the signature blue Jeopardy screen simply said "Urban Meyer." You would hope at that point, the buzz-in to simply say "Who is Urban Meyer" would've been pretty quick under such circumstances. The whole segment violently falls off a cliff after that one.
Of possibly more importance, yes, it is in fact Jeopardy day here at the Hernia.