- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
- Sepp Blatter Resigns, Vince McMahon Rumored as Replacement
- Family Guy Called the Bruce Jenner “Situation” Quite Some Time Ago; Twice
- T.J. Miller Wins Hernia Immunity For 25 Years
Mutombo flashes signature finger wag to Denver crowd, remains the greatest ever
- Updated: March 19, 2014
Dikembe Mutombo's run as the greatest human alive continued at a pleasing pace on Monday night in Denver when he denied the Nuggets mascot a thunderous dunk, instead sending the crowd into a frenzy with his signature finger wag and endearing grin.
Simply put, this man is a hero.