- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly argues over an eggplant, a peach and a smiley face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
Mutombo flashes signature finger wag to Denver crowd, remains the greatest ever
- Updated: March 19, 2014
Dikembe Mutombo's run as the greatest human alive continued at a pleasing pace on Monday night in Denver when he denied the Nuggets mascot a thunderous dunk, instead sending the crowd into a frenzy with his signature finger wag and endearing grin.
Simply put, this man is a hero.