- Ode To Grantland
- Cris Collinsworth Has Actually ‘Seen Everything’
- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly Argues Over An Eggplant, A Peach And A Smiley Face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
Adrian Peterson Learns the Ins and Outs of Multifunction Printers
- Updated: May 28, 2015
Yo Adrian! This one’s on the house. Why? Because learning is living, and living is learning. Though it would be wrong of us not to point out that — depending on the quality of the paper — if you end up going the two-sided route, there’s a healthy chance you’ll see the print on the other side. That can prove to be a troublesome affair.
Anyway, very few things in life are free, so should you ever find yourself in dire need of instructions on the fine art of collating, auto-stapling or scanning* documents, expect a rather hefty bill from Hernia Headquarters.
*Note: Scanning instructions are double the cost. Industry standard.