- Ode To Grantland
- Cris Collinsworth Has Actually ‘Seen Everything’
- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly Argues Over An Eggplant, A Peach And A Smiley Face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
Jameis Winston Reportedly Willing to Eat Your Lunch
- Updated: May 30, 2015
Good god, Jameis, get a hold of your bulbous gut. Or — at the very least — hire someone to put you in the Camel Clutch whenever you feel a deep, strong desire to throw chocolate ice cream, french fries, and a leather jacket into a blender, and then press “mince.” Nothing good ever comes out of that kind of smoothie, and your toilet always ends up resenting you. And really, who wants that?
However, despite such visibly poor news, we must press on with the nuts and bolts: Our official Tampa BayBuccaneers prediction has gone from “Portly” to “JaMarcus Russell Portly.”
Sure, it’s only May. But we strongly advise residents in the Tampa area to begin looking away with severe caution. Safety first.
For those few brave souls out there, here’s a better look at the
retired rookie quarterback.
Stay strong. Remain strong. Be strong.