- Ode To Grantland
- Cris Collinsworth Has Actually ‘Seen Everything’
- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly Argues Over An Eggplant, A Peach And A Smiley Face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Updated: June 5, 2015
Here is the Boston Globe going the clickbait route with a story wondering if Bill Belichick is going to see Entourage. Spectacular. We would honestly be far more interested to read 3,500 words on 6 Friendship Problems Solved By Two BFFs.
In important related news: We are all fucked.