- Ode To Grantland
- Cris Collinsworth Has Actually ‘Seen Everything’
- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly Argues Over An Eggplant, A Peach And A Smiley Face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
T.J. Miller Wins Hernia Immunity For 25 Years
- Updated: June 1, 2015
Actor T.J. Miller, known primarily for tirelessly reminding critics of his groundbreaking role as Ranger Jones in Yogi Bear 3D, has earned Hernia immunity for 25 years — a new record, obliterating Sports Illustrated’s “Favre Free” moment back in 2009 — thanks to this gem of an acceptance speech for his brilliant portrayal as Erlich Bachman on Silicon Valley.
Accepting an award in such marvelous fashion is certainly worth all 9,125 days.
Smoke on that shit, Marc Maron.
Note: This qualified as a sports-related topic because T.J. Miller was clearly a varsity athlete in high school.