- Ode To Grantland
- Cris Collinsworth Has Actually ‘Seen Everything’
- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly Argues Over An Eggplant, A Peach And A Smiley Face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
Cris Collinsworth Has Actually ‘Seen Everything’
- Updated: January 22, 2016
After an unforgettable NFL playoff game between the Green Bay Packers and Arizona Cardinals, NBC broadcaster Cris Collinsworth revealed to the television audience, “I’ve seen everything.”
When approached after the game, Collinsworth expounded on his comment and it turns out that he has, in fact, seen everything.
“Hitler, glaciers, Sabre-tooth tigers, Crystal Pepsi… I’ve seen everything,” he said.
The startling revelation was made after receiver Larry Fitzgerald caught a shovel pass and scrambled into the end zone, sealing the victory for the Cardinals in stunning fashion in overtime.
“Pangaea, breakdancing, dodo birds, Bob Denver’s death… Boy I tell ya: I’ve seen everything,” Collinsworth explained in his signature deep droll. “Bubonic plague, Shawn Bradley naked, Ankylosaurus, Boba Fett, Jango Fett, phosphorescent fish, Xenu, invention of the number zero, Elian Gonzalez…”
After shooting an email to the SNF analyst for an even more extensive list of things he’s seen, Collinsworth strangely replied with this maniacal photo of himself stretching his cheeks to the breaking point: