- Ode To Grantland
- Cris Collinsworth Has Actually ‘Seen Everything’
- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly Argues Over An Eggplant, A Peach And A Smiley Face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
All posts by Jaime Hamel
With news that the Tampa Bay Buccaneers have turned to Virtual Reality to help Jameis Winston, the Hernia...
So let us get this straight… Rob Ford drives in HOV lanes? Christ. Come back, football. And make...
More invaluable life lessons and special learnings from good ole' Clyde.
We know that Five Thirty Eight’s ‘think tank’ mentality can get pretty cerebral, but they really can feast...
A tragic day for gesturing bros across the nation.
We have to side with the guy who thought there was an albino caterpillar climbing from the...
Most of the time the internet makes no sense, which actually makes sense.
It makes one wonder how Howard Ulman would’ve described Jim Abbott.
Here is the Boston Globe going the clickbait route with a story wondering if Bill Belichick is...
FUPA for the win.