- Ode To Grantland
- Cris Collinsworth Has Actually ‘Seen Everything’
- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly Argues Over An Eggplant, A Peach And A Smiley Face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
All posts tagged "NFL"
"Hitler, glaciers, Sabre-tooth tigers, Crystal Pepsi… I've seen everything."
This is so awful that it's actually beautiful.
With news that the Tampa Bay Buccaneers have turned to Virtual Reality to help Jameis Winston, the Hernia...
We'd love to believe this man has an affinity for bedding as many women named Suzan as...
Rumor has it ESPN Boston's Reiss was zapped by some wicked jealous Patriots Bloggah who snuck into...
As psyched as Andy Reid was to announce the signing of Alex Smith, he couldn't help but...
… and he does love his New Angund Pittsiots. We wish him luck if someone pushes...
Answer: Yes. We can also confirm that Russell Wilson is just a guy who goes out there...
Tomczak? Kyle Orton? Sadly, for this guy we probably know the answer to that. We pray that...
This is why the Oakland Raiders suck.