- Ode To Grantland
- Cris Collinsworth Has Actually ‘Seen Everything’
- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly Argues Over An Eggplant, A Peach And A Smiley Face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
All posts tagged "Patriots"
This is so awful that it's actually beautiful.
Patrick Kennedy MacCabe of Danvers, Massachusetts is prepping to launch a one man Twitter barrage the second...
As if last night's performance could get any worse, it seems that superfan Fireman Ed might have...
From time to time, the Hernia gets pitched 'PR Stories'. This shit-astic one came into our inbox...
FUCK HARBAUGH! #2007rematch#2002rematch#blood *** Follow us on Twitter at @TheSportsHernia, @MDotNoonan & @BulldozerJones
The Sports Hernia has learned through unnamed sources that God plans on telling Patriots fan Tommy "Fitzy"...
In acknowledgement of the nine years of terror the Gronkowski Brothers have ruled over helpless underwear across this...